Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Eyes to See (November 29, 2011)

It didn't take long today to see God do something neat.  I know some people will debate and go back and forth on things like this, but they are what they are - make of them what you will.  For the past several weeks, I have been wrestling in prayer over a ministry decision.  I had some concerns about something and was not finding any way to resolve my concerns.  If I am to move ahead with these ministry plans, I need to get the ball rolling fairly soon.  The particular ministry venture involves a course with a series of books.  To obtain the complete resource kit, I would need to come up with a few hundred dollars.  I am not really willing to do that until I resolve my concerns about it.  I couldn't find my answers online and trying to talk to some people was not helping, either.  This morning I was especially wrestling in prayer asking God to show me some solution to this.  My heart was stirred to stop into a discount book store.  I was preparing to go to one closer to my house, but I felt impressed to go to one closer to my office.  I simply asked God that I might find a book to help me.  Granted, I cannot remember off hand seeing a book in this series at such a store.  I went to the religion section and there it was - one copy of the exact book I needed to address my concerns about this ministry opportunity.  All I could do was smile and shake my head.

Lord, thank You for all that You did today.  Forgive me for the times I failed to see Your hand at work.  Give me eyes to see what You are doing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colossians: Jesus is Enough

  Part 1 – Jesus is Enough  (Introduction) – September 4, 2022 Video Audio Part 2 – Prayers for Jesus People  (Colossians 1:1-14) – Septembe...