Monday, December 5, 2011

The Alpha Course




Who is Jesus?  Why did He die?  Is faith reasonable?  Why should I pray?
Why should I read the Bible?  Who is the Holy Spirit?  What does the Spirit do?
How can I resist evil?  Why should I go to church?
Is there more to life?

These questions and more are answered in the Alpha Course!

In 2012, we will offer the Alpha Course twice.  The Spring course will be reserved for current members of Lighthouse Alliance Church only.  The Fall course will be open to all.  The Spring schedule is provided below, and the Fall schedule will be posted as soon as we schedule the dates.  

Who should attend Alpha?  This course will be helpful to the person who has heard the Gospel but still has some unanswered questions to resolve.  It is great for the new Christian, as it is an "introduction to the Christian life."  It is great for a Christian stuck in a rut or for a Christian looking to go deeper in the Lord and in fellowship with other believers!  In short, it is great for anyone!

Each night will feature a free dinner, a talk on one of the questions above, and small group interaction.  Each session will begin at 6:30 PM and run until approximately 8:45 PM.  

SPRING SCHEDULE
*Please register FOR FREE by February 20th 
Monday, March 5th - Introduction & Is there more to life?
Monday, March 12th - Who is Jesus?
Monday, March 19th - Why did Jesus die?
Monday, March 26th - How can I be sure of my faith?
Monday, April 2nd - Why and how do I pray?
Monday, April 9th - Why and how should I read the Bible?
Saturday, April 14th - Day Away
                                    -Who is the Holy Spirit?
                                    -What does the Holy Spirit do?
                                    -How can I be filled with the Spirit?
                                    -How can I make the most of the rest of my life?
Monday, April 16th - How does God guide us?
Monday, April 23rd - How can I resist evil?
Monday, April 30th - Why and how should we tell others?
Monday, May 7th - Does God heal today?
Monday, May 14th - What about the Church?




FALL SCHEDULE: COMING SOON








No comments:

Post a Comment

Colossians: Jesus is Enough

  Part 1 – Jesus is Enough  (Introduction) – September 4, 2022 Video Audio Part 2 – Prayers for Jesus People  (Colossians 1:1-14) – Septembe...