Monday, December 19, 2011

Eyes to See (December 19, 2011)

I think it may be wise for me to reflect a week at a time rather than daily.

Last week was an interesting one.  Spent nearly the entire week sick.  Not a big fan of those weeks.  But even in the midst of it, I was able to see God's hand.  I had been running pretty hard for quite a while - something I keep telling myself I am not going to do anymore.  At first, being sick is frustrating because I can't do everything I want to do.  But then I realize how much of a gift it can be, in that God forces me to slow down.

I am so grateful that God works, even through sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colossians: Jesus is Enough

  Part 1 – Jesus is Enough  (Introduction) – September 4, 2022 Video Audio Part 2 – Prayers for Jesus People  (Colossians 1:1-14) – Septembe...