Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday

On this Good Friday - turn your heart again to the cross of Jesus.  Don't let it be another day.  Don't just say, "Well, I think about the cross every day."  That is like saying, "I don't do anything for my spouse on our anniversary, because I express my love everyday."  You should do both!  May the cross of Jesus dominate your day.  Listen to worship songs that point to His sacrifice.  Attend a Good Friday service.  Maybe even watch The Gospel of John or The Passion of the Christ.  The more you make of His cross today, the greater your celebration of His resurrection will be on Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Colossians: Jesus is Enough

  Part 1 – Jesus is Enough  (Introduction) – September 4, 2022 Video Audio Part 2 – Prayers for Jesus People  (Colossians 1:1-14) – Septembe...