Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Writing Projects

So, after spending about 13 years writing The Intentional Spiritual Life, new writing projects have been on my heart.  I currently have three projects in the works and will be completed in the following order, provided I can maintain my focus long enough!

1. Prayer in the New Testament: Understanding What God Desires From Our Prayer Lives
    Target completion: December 2011

2. Heart on Fire: Living the Intentional Spiritual Life 
    Target completion: Easter 2012

3. Cultivate: A New Believer's Bible Study 
    Target completion: Summer 2012

Please be in prayer as I work on each of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colossians: Jesus is Enough

  Part 1 – Jesus is Enough  (Introduction) – September 4, 2022 Video Audio Part 2 – Prayers for Jesus People  (Colossians 1:1-14) – Septembe...