Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Eyes to See (January 3, 2012)

Today, I saw God at work in an unexpected way.  It may not seem huge, but it meant the world to me.  It came in an out of the blue encouragement to once again read through the Bible in 90 days.  Two years ago, I did it for the first time and last year I read through in 120 days.  I am looking forward to this intensive time in His Word.

I was also deeply encouraged by spending some time with a brother in Christ who consistently demonstrates a hunger and desire to grow in his walk with the Lord.  I can't get enough of those moments as they are living, breathing reminders of the handiwork of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colossians: Jesus is Enough

  Part 1 – Jesus is Enough  (Introduction) – September 4, 2022 Video Audio Part 2 – Prayers for Jesus People  (Colossians 1:1-14) – Septembe...